Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Everything You Own in the Box to the Left

Just about 4 days from now, i'll be on a plane leaving the US of A. But what really gets me is that I don't know when I'll be coming back again - I'm not sure how I feeel about that.
I'm in Indiana right now and today I received a phone call from the company moving all my stuff to France. They said that they are coming to pick up my items on Tuesday!! What!! I have about 24 hours to put my entire life in boxes - ready to go...Well, there's still a few hours left but there is so much work to be done. I'm extremely exhausted as the stress of moving, changes in family situations, big life decisions, etc. are at the forefront of my mind all day. Somehow, I'm ready for it to start and end, all at the same time...
My camera just decided not to work right now...sorry, no Beyonce

No comments: