Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A View from the Handlebars

Bonjour à tous! Well, I had this great idea as I was riding my bike on Sunday afternoon. I thought I should take some video as I was riding to Pierrfonds to see the huge chateau. So I was all excited to post the video on my blog for all of you as the commentary and video went quite well while riding. I forgot, however, to factor in the wind noise. Thus, you can't really hear anything that I am saying. So to preface the video, I am riding on a Sunday afternoon to visit a local fortress castle. The forest is beautiful this time of year and so my bike ride included about 26 miles of paved paths through the Compiègne forest. So, wind noise aside, jump on my bike pegs for a brief ride through the forest in Franceland!

Video 2 is the arrival into Pierrfonds with the chateau. Once again, sorry about the wind noise. I'll see what I can do to arrange for better audio next time. Anyways, Cheers from France!

1 comment:

Nalopy said...

Wow, thank you, Jamie! This is beautiful! Even when you stick your face into the picture.